Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A Long Time Coming: The Nerf Longshot

Hey everyone!
Great news today, as I finally finish up the 6+ hour job of customizing my Longshot CS-6!
I am way happy this one is finished, and that it turned out so well. I'll be sad to see it go when I sell it, but that's the way this works. The money from this will help me keep doing this hobby of mine.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the pictures.







I'll possibly be putting this up for auction on eBay this weekend and will post a link in this blog entry, so be sure to check back!

6 comments:

  1. Does it perform as beautiful as it looks? Or did you leave the internals stock?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has AR and post removal, but just those simple mods. Still easily taken apart though if anyone wanted to mod it further.

      Delete
  2. That is AMAZING!

    I might buy it when it's on ebay :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also were did you get that paint/and was it all hand painted?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Black base coat, and the rest is hand painted using metallic paints.

      Delete