Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Boredom Spawned Motivations

Hopefully some of you are still watching my blog, I finally have some updates for you!

After falling off the planet for the nteenth time, I finally got something new done. I have a number of blasters I've been wanting to work on and finally finished one. My tacticool Rayven. Yeah tacticool may be kind of fading from popularity, but I still love the style. It's another blue color accented blaster, yes I need to break away from that color a little, which I plan on doing.

The next is something you haven't seen in forever, and that is progress on the forgotten alpha meson blaster. I'm still not sure if I'll ever finish it, but I'm a few steps father forward. And even if it takes me years more to finish it, it's not like dr. who is going to fall out of popularity.

Anyway, I'm posting this on my phone because my 9 year old computer suffered massive failure for the 3rd time in the last year. I don't think I'm going to fix it this time, but I'm just telling you in case my pictures don't work, that is the problem.

2 comments:

  1. Good to see your work, regardless of how frequent you update! Looking good on the Rayven & Messon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice man! Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete