Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Comission Week: Working Hard or Hardly Working

 So here we are again with another update. Painting is about halfway done. We are about ready to start on our much loved wood grain paint. It's been a little slower than expected these last couple days because of life, but we're on top of things and working to get done as soon as possible!
 








My wife is doing an amazing job of dry brushing! I apply my silver a little differently from hers, which also creates a pretty nice effect, but I absolutely love how well she can make plastic look like metal. Definitely something to be proud of.


On a side note I am still waiting on the Barrel Break. I ordered it off of eBay last Thursday, it was supposed to ship out on Friday, but the seller fell through and didn't get it out until late Monday afternoon. It was originally supposed to be here at latest today, but I paid extra to make sure it would be here by Monday or Tuesday at the latest so I am pretty ticked off right now. You'd think that buying from someone with over 2000 feedback and a 99.5% rating would have been a more reliable seller. Anyway, aside from that rather frustrating delay I'd say things are going very well, and I'm excited to see everything finished up nicely.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet! nice work ;)
    and yeah, that's really usefull if you can make your paint look like metal. they're looking really cool ;)

    ReplyDelete