Saturday, March 30, 2013

Commission Week: A Little Overdo

So, a little later update than expected. Life, it seems, enjoys making things difficult. Especially when it comes to giving my any quarter to get necessary things done. Nevertheless we have soldiered on and we are on track to have the commission finished and shipped out Monday morning!



 As you can see we have been hard at work! So much wood! What can men do against such reckless wood.


We got the Barrel Break finally and went to work on it as fast as possible. Really looking awesome, especially since I've never done one. I was happy to say it only took me 2 tries and 30 mins to put back together correctly.


The Buzz Bee rifle has been turning out amazing! A lot better than I had originally anticipated.



  

 Along with the touch up job on the Longstrike I decided to add a few small wood details.



 Pretty Mavericks all in a row


My wife hard at work with one of the steps of the wood grain.


Our satanic puppy was being unruly and was therefore banished to the other side of the couch.

Anyway, everything is coming along nicely. Once they are completely finished, clear coated, and dried, I plan on taking some great shots of everything to post her for you to all gawk at and sing praises of admiration.

1 comment:

  1. Am I allowed to sing praises of admiration early? Thems are lookin' quite nice!

    ReplyDelete